Hi, On 09.29.11 my boyfriend came over my house. we got a little heated when we started making out. we both got turned on and we were up against a wall and im shorter than him. but there were the times where his penis was touching my vigina. Heres the thing he was wearing boxers shorts on top of that & then jeans. i was wearing boy short underwear and leggings. when i get turned on i get wet and cum a little. i dont know if he pre cummed or whatever because he jeans were not wet or he never covered. we semi dry humped when we made out but we never took off clothing. I was supossed to get my period on the 27/28 that month but got the 30th-4th. now its 11.4.11 and i havent gotten my period in october. i calculated through the 28 days thimg and i was supossed to get it the 11.1.11 but it still hasnt came . i usually get cramps, breasts hurt but nothing. can i be pregnant?? when i spoke to my boyfriend on 09.29.11 he was like we basically had sex w clothes on. (he would grabb my ass & just have me against the wall & we moved to the couch where iwas sitting on his lap and then on top of him but we were fully clothed) he never said he cummed or anything. Im scared. i havent had sex or anything before nor have i still. also a year ago i was inregular with my periods it wasnt til this year where it started regulating.

You should go to you gp to get checked just incase

it could be just stress...usually girls get really stressed about pregnancy and the period it s lat then they are a lot more frightened so the period it s even more late..just calm down and take a pregnancy test