Okay, so today I went over to my boyfriend's house and we had sex. Of course we wanted to reduce the chance of me getting pregnant and so he used a SKYN condom. Despite using a condom, he still pulled out and I finished him off with a blowjob. My boyfriend then cleaned himself off but I don't exactly know what he did as he went to the bathroom and I stayed in the bedroom. Before he disposed of the condom, we checked if it had any rips and it didn't. We wanted to relax but instead decided to have more fun. He fingered me all the way to my G-Spot. In between he did touch his penis with the hand he used to finger me. I then started to pleasure him and made him ejaculate a second time. I'm worried that while he was fingering me he got some of the sperm inside of me from previously ejaculating. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Please help. 

If he didn't wash/wipe his hands after disposing of the condom there is a chance some ejaculate on his hands could cause pregnancy when he has fingered you. However, this is unlikely. What's more worrying is the possibility of precum on his hands in-between fingering you and touching himself could have been passed to you. To be honest the chances are small but I advise taking a pregnancy test in a week or so.

the odds are definatily in ur favor. it actually takes quite a bit of seamon to get u pregnat so good news! if you are pregnant, i hope you have a life of happieness with him/her.