i want all of yours supports.... please do help me.. i m in a need of proper guidence n treatment...!! My Mom has a cancer in gall bladder fr dat she haded an treatment of chemotheraphy of 3 cycles but she is still not cured. she has lost 20kg weight in 5months and aftr the reports of EUS endoscopy the doctors says there is no cure now just make ur mom smile and they also gave the time period of 1 year max...No operation no chemo, no radiation from 9th of april 2013. Any of the doctor are not taking the chances bt I WANT MY MOM BACK...:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( I m helpless and i cant cure my mom from my disease still i m young.. how do u feel if ur mom needs u and d young son cant help her.. plzz plzzz plzzz HELP ME I M IN A SEVERE NEED...:'(:'(:'(:'( if any solution u can contact me on ..:'(:'(:'(:'(

Hi I'm so sorry to hear about your mum but goods news hemp oil is curing cancer please let me know what part of the country you ar in and also look up hemp oil cures cancer speak soon 

and don't worry your mum will be cured n