Me and my gf were fooling around.. When we both were underwears.. And we started dry humping.. Afer a while she was a lille wet and i ejacuated.. We rubbed fr 1-2 mins more and we both were quite wet.. And dn we both realized.. And she washed off the semen that got on her thigh. Trough my underwear..Nxt day after 13 hrs of non penetrative sexual act.. She took the plan B.. We both r virgins and there was no penetration at all..Her periods were due in 9 days on the day of the act..Is it possible fr her to get pregnant.. Plz help me..I hear it is possible bt aftr the fact we were wearing underwear and took the plan B, wat r the chances.. :(

I read on a website it is not possible to get pregnant till u have ur clothes on..its like impossible...

It is written.. bt we both were wet... and i ejacuated..
there were 2 underwear b/w us.. bt both of them were wet and my gf told she had semen ok her thigh..

Thank you, btw.. :)