i have pain in bones legs and hands morning and evening i feel dizzy and laziness  i have problem in digestion too. whole day long i feel uneasy tired n irritate......laboratory report says lymphocytes increased to 52 % (20 - 45) and other report is normal. what should i do. i have right upper stomach pain too and my stool is not good sometimes i have diarrhea,sometime constipation and sometime stool is like cough n sticky i fell that my whole digestion system is damaged my whole immune sySem has become very weak n i dont have heavy weight loss but feel very weak sometime. .. either it is ulcer or the cause of  increased WBC , i am so worried with this health condition i am 27 year old unmarried male. occasionally i drink and smoke 3 to 4 cigarettes in a day.  

please help me out with best suggestion is this curable or not? what should i do? medicine and other precautions would be helpful for me .

I've been having some of these issues
My wieght blood cells are normals(or atleast was when I went to doctors 2weeks ago:c)

My lymph percentage is high @ 48.0 with the highest normal being 45.0
But my lymph absolute was fine @ 2.6 highest being 4.9

my neutro percentage was 39.5 low with the lowest normal being 43.0
My neutro percentage was 2.1 which is normal....everything else is good....

But my stool seems fine no blood or nothing, I go somethimes once every few days and sometimes go one day and again the next, then not for 3 or 4 days, but its been that way for as long as I can thnk back,

I've never been a heavywieght but I've lost a some weight,going from 152-148,,,maybe even smaller(godforbid)

And my body has been in pain,numbness, like aching limbs sharp pains near my ribs...any even some muscle twitching....not sure if my immune system has weakened, imay return to doctors for further testing, you might need to also

My child is 7yrs old he is suffering from regular dry cough and cold ,stomach problems in his recent blood report Haemoglobin: 10.40 gms%, Total WBC count : 8, 900,. Neutrophils :42 % ,lymphocytes counting is 52 %, Eusinophils : 05 % , Monocytes : 01 %, Basophil : 00 %, Band forms : 00 %. Sir. How to cure my child. Please suggest me.

i also have a increased lvl of lymphocytes but i just have pimple type things on chest !!!!