I am tensed, sorry for not maintaining any rules of writing. please help me , send me medicines name which is available in west bengal of India which can protect my grilfriend from getting pregnant within one month of intercourse.

pls help me. i want to save my girl friend , i want the name of medicinces which will get in kerala to avoid pregnancy. now it is 1 month old so pls help us soon plsssssss

pls help me. i want to save my girl friend , i want the name of medicinces which will get in jalgaon in maharashtra state to avoid pregnancy. now it is 1 month old so pls help us soon plsssssss

MT PILL KIT tablet is useful for you. But please buy it from a reputed pharmacy and understand that how to use this

I am tensed, sorry for not maintaining any rules of writing. please help me , send me medicines name which is available in patna(bihar) of india to stop girlfriend to get pregenent it is of 13 days India which can protect my grilfriend from getting pregnant within one month of intercourse.

well man i can help u n m sending u a link there are aloot of madicine available to stop pregnency after 8 weeks.
plz read the ans on giving link and the name of medicine
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091215094920AA90SEA

my last month period came on 24july and than 23augs i had intercose without protection today is 29aug my period not started i dont know iam pragnant or not pls tell me medicine name to safe myself i dont want abotation and i know after 21days of period direct intercose means no chance for pragency is it worng

i need the name of medicine......

i also suffer same prblm...plz help me

sir , pls help me

I DO INTERCORSE ON 14.07.2014.NOW NO MENSUS.I TENSSED.PLEASE HELP TO AVOID PREGNECY AND SAY WHAT MEDICINE TO USE . IAM IN KERALA

plzzz help me .i want to save my wife from being pregnant and its being delayed since 1 month having sex plz help me immediately

I NEEAD A HELP PLZ TELL ME MEDICINE TO AVOID PREGNANCY ONE MONTH 8 DAYS.

PLZ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TELL ME

My friend says that you people can only avoid pregnancy if you people having intercourse then immediately male ofcourse will wash their penis, and female should immediately clean and should pass her urine out, as she passes her urine out after cleaning it in the wash room, whatever the sperm of the male have been in to her vagina will come out forcefully with along urine. But keep in mind, you should every time u have sex and you people should do that immediately otherwise they can get pregnancy.

TRY IT .... ALL THE BEST...

Hi how to protect one month pregnancy ?? Please I need help !

Please help me I want save my girlfriend, I want tha name of medicines which will get odissa state to avoid pregnancy. Now it is one month old please help me soon please