I was not feeling well from what I think was my birth control pills making me feel sick.
I missed 2 of them in a row (friday and saturday) then had unprotected sex on Sunday.
Tuesday (today) I started bleeding which is what I assumed is my period.
Is it possible though that this is implantation bleeding? 

I'm worried that when I missed the two pills it caused me to ovulate and then chance I could get pregnant.

My period is very light so far and I'm not having any of the usual cramping or headaches I usually get when I have my period.

I'm confused because I heard implantation bleeding happens early before your period was due.
But I stopped taking the pills in the first week! so really my period wasn't due for another 3 weeks but I know when you stop taking pills you will cause a period
so it is my period right???
wondering is driving me crazy.

I wish someone would repy :/

I now don't think I would have implantation bleeding
But apparently if you get pregnant on the pill you can still have withdrawel bleeding because its not a real period and it doesn't mean you're not pregnant??

I'm worried since I missed 2 pills in the first week of my pack and now I've read that's the most dangerous place to miss them.

If I'm pregnant its not really a bad thing, but I would like to know early enough so I don't have to worry, and I don't want to start taking birth control pills again if I am pregnant!

please someone reply

Its simple if you think you might be pregnant go take a home pregnancy test!!!

Were u pregs in the end? ive done exactly the same, missed 2 pills starting breakthrough bleeding ( not a period) and my period doesnt come, i feel very weird and have a feeling i cud b preggs but my hpt was negative, im waiting to do another one in a weeks time incase it was false results. wud b good to kno ur outcome mayb i can have an idea of wats goin on with my body

sorry! I only saw this post now! how did you go? I wasn't pregnant in the end and I still don't really know what was going on with my body! It may have been hormones making me feel ill and causing bad effects because I'd missed pills

I also missed two of my pills in a row in first week and had unprotected sex the day I forgot to take my second pill then a few hrs later because of not taking the pills I started bleeding a lil I took a prego test but it was false but I still have a couple weeks until I'm supposed to start my period based on the pills..I too would like to know what is possible and what is not.