Ok so im 27 yrs old with 4 kids i recently missed two full months of a cycle which ended up being because I am severely overover weight . My doctor started me on ortho novum to start my period , I started taking them that Sunday well after taking them for three days i notice i was moody so I stopped taking them i missed 3 pills . I had unprotected sex 8/24 he came inside of me got what seemed like a normal period 8/28 and it end 9/2 well since then I have been moody still having weird dreams sore breast tender/sensitive nipples and a pick up in my appetite with mild cramps that range from my back to the lower part of my stomach that started 9/8 not to mention itchy breast . So my question is could this be do to me p getting of the pill or is it something more serious to worry about . Btw I pee alot but I am also a diabetic with high blood pressure . I can't afford to gain anymore weight

im sorry i dont know i would consult with a doctor

Thanks anyway , anything is better then nothing , I called a nurses help line and she told me to just take a hpt to be on the safe side . Had i kept taking my b/c pills i would have gotten my period on the 9/7 but since I didn't i through my cycle off track and could vey well have gotten pregnant and had breakthrough bleeding instead of a cycle!!! I will go to the dr at the end of the month if it doesn't come

Update 9/14/13 today went to the dr took a pregnancy test thru urine test negative . Breast are still sore and itchy I am no longer taking ortho novum anymore waiting for a missed period to get blood work done cycle should be here 9/30/13 . Will continue to update just incase someone is going through this as well . Dr told me my pregnancy symptoms was due to birth control withdraw but I was only on them on and off a week smh anywho will keep y'all posted