Good Afternoon All!
I'm new to the forums but I was looking for a place where I could post my questions and concerns. I've been taking Ortho-Novum 1/35 on and off for about 2 years now. I do have the tendency to miss pills and my boyfriend and I have been having sex about more than once a week, since the beginning of September. One of the nights we had sex, my period started 2 days earlier than normal and I missed a pill, even though it started early it lasted about 7 days and went away (we did not use any protection besides the pull out method) It wasn't my normal period though it was very heavy all seven days.
Then just recently I started my first week of my new pills 2 weeks ago and I missed several pills and we had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me. Right after I felt very sick and nauseous and I've been feeling that way for the past 2 weeks. I mised 3 pills this week, or maybe more and now i'm bleeding again.
Could someone please explain what my body is doing? Right now I'm bleeding and not cramping but I feel nauseous all over again, it happens after I eat certain foods or if I don't eat. Is there a chance I'm pregnant or are the pills affecting my body?

How old are you??? I am 22... and I have never used birth control.
I know my ovulation schedule... I just didn't have sex 3 days before until 3 days after I ovulated.
When I wanted a baby, I would make sure I had have sex on the 14th day after my period. (My children are 3 years apart so it works.)
Do you even know your cycle??
For most, every 28 days you have your period, and 14 days after the first day of your period you ovulate. Sperm can live for up to 5 days in the vagina. The egg is fertile for apx. 3 days.
Most people are stupid and think that bleeding means your ovulating... lol... or that you always have an egg ready...
Sometimes, a little bit of bleeding can sign implantation... but it's also a very common side effect of starting new birth control pills.
Since birth control pills are supposed to keep you from releasing an egg, and since you take them as you please, which is incredibly dumb, you have F***ed with your cycle, and your eggs. You could possibly have an ectopic pregnancy because you have messed with your hormones so much.

If you even THINK you are pregnant, at least do one thing and uh..
1. Go to the damn doctor....

When they say you aren't.....
2. Stop taking pills. You don't use them correctly anyway.
3. Get something easy for you to remember.... like a depo shot. OR even better.... NORPLANT.
4. Whatever you do, don't get pregnant. You're not ready.

Wow, everything you just said is exactly what i'm going through. All I want to know is if you ended up pregnant or not. I've missed my pill and had drunk sex with my boyfriend who didn't pull out and i'm experiencing the exact same thing you were. Although I think the bleeding might be due to just missing the pill, but please let me know if you did end up being pregnant or not.

ok i just read all that and i mean i get what yur saying but the other person is right, unless your going to actually take it everda like your supposed to, dont take it at all.

On another note, i have a question of my own and i really hope someone can answer it for me. I have been on birth control for about 5 years now, since i was a freshmen and i am now a freshmen in collage. I have been with my boyfriend for about 3 years and living with him for a little over a year now. I only get my period for about 3 to 4 days and after my period i always start the pill again on a sunday. Now i went to go pick m perscription up and they told me it was 60 dollars!!!!! usually its only 15 so honestly that is insane i cannot pa that every month. I was not notified that the polasy on re fills had changed so now i have to get it mail ordered the will give me a 3 month supply for 25 dollars which is fine. But since i didnt know any of this i had sex 3 days after i got off my period and m boyfriend didnt pull out twice, and im still not taking the pill cause it hasnt come went. I dont know if because of all that i could possibly get preg. The pill wont be here for another 6 days and by the time it gets here im not going to be able to take till the first sunday of the month anway cause there is no point in trying to catch up now. Please help

Same thing happened to me i don't no what to do

Samething happened to me did u get a answer

I have a question.. I was on the pill & then I tried the implanon bunt it didn't work so I went back to the pill.

i am trying to switch over pills so haven't been taking any birth control ATM, I slept with my ex boyfriend 3 days before I was due to come on and used the "pull out" method which is stupid I know but it's done now. However my period never came and I am now a week late. Now I know I should go to the doctor or try an at home pregnancy but that thought terrifies me.

i have started feeling sick after food & my weight has been fluctuating. I keep getting my usual head aches that I usually experience before my period starts but nothing.

can anyone help or has anyone else experienced this?

in all honesty , dont go on the pill if you cant remember to take it every day.

Who the hell made this ratchet chick the expert? What cause she has 3 kids at the age of 22... You seem to be the one that's not ready talking to people the way you do, when people are just looking for advice. Ghetto!!!

Same thing happenes to me. You got a reply on what to do.