hi.
I've recently been under a lot of stress, enough that i think it could have affected my period. I've been taking birth control for a little over a year, and my period is normal and occurs at the same time every month. Recently, however, i noticed that i missed about two pills in a row this week, and i started bleeding lightly for about a day or two until i remembered to take my pills again. I also had sex during that week and we didn't use a condom but he pulled out before he came. I was wondering if it was possible to bleed (the blood was also very dark) while you are on birth control not during your period and when you are under a lot of stress. Or even if you are under a lot of stress, do the pills prevent that? I am also concerned about the possibility of being pregnant, even though i am pretty sure i took a pill the night before we had sex. thanks so much for your feedback.

I've been poor on taking birth control pills at the regular time this month, missed 2 pills once and so had to search on the internet and take those 2 immediately as they told me so. I've noticed brown bleeding, not a lot of bleeding since last week and have just continued on taking pills, thinking it will stop. It has not stop, it's been about a week. What am I supposed to do?
I missed last two days' pills, did not have sex, though for two weeks. This means I missed 2 pills on the third week, should I take those two right now?