i have no pains at all.i check myself all the time.my balls just seem to hang real low.like the skin of my sack is really weak or something.thats it.almost like you can see the texture and everything of my balls.its kinda hard to explain.its like im always aware that my balls are there.i have to wear briefs underwear or its seems to be kind of annoying.does anybody know or share this same deal?

It's just a part of growing up, yuo start to notice more things about yourself. Nothing serious abouot your situation, you'll be fine :-)

well thanks i think i ll be fine too.but i was was wondering since i have never seen another mans nuts before if someone shared the sams situation.im 26 years old and it seems they have hung down further in the last 5-6 years.ya know what i m saying?

You 26 and you have never seen another mans balls etc.? Haven't you ever watched porn or look at anything sexual online...it's every where.

I think you are in a common situaion amoung many other men.

Hey i have the same problem also. And it just started happening 3 months ago. but my testes were inflammed and my veins connected were swollen. Now my testes just hang down low all the time now and my skin is weak just like you were saying. went to the doctor and told me everything was fine.. and that i have to wear boxer briefs as well. sux lol never was like this before