Hi im 13 and I wanted to know what happens when your balls drop. I hear my friends talking about their balls dropping bit I just want to know what goes on down there (do you feel anythig, soreness?) plz reply thx in advance!

nothing that you can feel, its the start of puberty, at least it was 4 me

lol, i can't think of the real name but the sack behid your penis wiht just lower a little, and it might hurt a little but probly nothing!

Your friends are either lieing or severely misinformed. Testicles DO NOT drop during puberty. The testicles descend from the lower abdomen (where the ovaries are in females) into the scrotal sac usually during the last two months before, or very shortly after, birth. If a testicle doesn't descend completely, or at all (called an undescended testicle...an extremely imaginitive name), during this time period, then it will usually descend during the first year or life. If it does not, then surgery is usually used to bring the testicle down into the scrotum. Testicles left undescended for a long period often produce very small levels of sperm. That being said, your friends' testicles either did not recently descend or they recently underwent surgery to lower their sperm-less undescended nads.

it only hurts when they get kicked. oh my god it hurts o.O

Hey
Im 13 And I Just Want To Know When Will My Balls Drops Because Its Kinda Sore Down There And I Have A Ermm.... Bell End o.O So Like I dunno XD Can U Help :-P

Hi there! Being sore on your testicles is pretty standard for the start of puberty. When you say that you have a bell end, I am not sure what you mean. Can you describe that for me a little better? I'd like to help but I don't quite know what you mean. Please let me know. Thanks for posting and I'll look for your reply soon.

Hi i am 14 and havent hit puberty yet. For some reason my left testicle has been shrinking for a while and every now and then it gets smaller. I have smoked and drunk here and there. It is now about half the size of the other one. what do i do? can i reverse the effects?

Smoking or drinking would not actually have an effect on your testicle size. Instead, I am not entirely sure what it is, but your testicles should ideally be the same size. I think that it would be a very good idea to talk to your doctor to make sure that things are progressing normally for you. PLease let us know what your doctor says.

I am 14 and I have a lump in my sack and it is right above righty and it has gotten a lil bigger but if I push it down it makes my balls the same size is that prostate cancer or part of my nut got broke apart or what? Someone plz let me know

I don't think that what you are describing is prostate cancer. You should go see your doctor and have it checked out though because a lump in the testicle can be testicular cancer, so you will need to have someone look at that to make sure that it isn't. Don't be afraid because they will be catching it very early on and you will be okay, but do have it looked at it as soon as possible.

ok. this is weird but it is a curiousity question (:
ok.. well i am 14.. and have been for like 3 mnths... abd i was wondering something.. like i said its weird but yea... ok..
well i was wondering like when do males usually hitt puberty.. like....
i have pubic hair annn stuff, but my penis has not grown.. like it has.. lol.. but not alot.. yea.. i was just wondering....

thanks (:

well i have that same problem and i was scared at first but i learned that that is actualy common and it will probably not go away but dont worry it is some form of a cyst i believe

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Please don't tell people this! ALWAYS get a lump checked out ALWAYS. You're not a medical professional so you don't know what it is! Be sure to get a lump checked by a doctor. It is PROBABLY a cyst but get a professional opinion. Does that make sense?

You shouldn't have a lump of any kind down there. I would go see a doctor. I had a small lump on my skin and went to get it checked asap. But it wasn't on the testicle, just on the layer of skin, like a pimple. At any rate please get it checked as soon as you can.