Hello, I'm 20 years old and everthing is fine, I have an over average-size erect penis, and everything, but one problem is the size of my testicles. They're not very large at all, but they work fine. It's just I have met a nice girl, and it's kinda embarassing and I wonder how she will take it? Do girls care for testicle size? It's kinda holding me back right now from takin our relationship further. Help appreciated!

HONESTLY IN MY POINT OF VIEW TESTICAL SIZE DOESNT MATTER. I NEVER REALLY EVER NOTICED THE TESTICALS. THE ONLY THING I EVER PAY ATTENTION TO IS THE PENIS WHICH EVEN THAT SIZE DOESNT MATTER. I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. IF SHE LIKES YOU THEN SIZE OF YOUR TESTICALS SHOULDNT MATTER TO HER. BEST REGARDS!

I've never heard of a girl who's interested in the size of a man's testicles, considering they serve no purpose in stimulating her. Who knows - perhaps having smaller-than-normal testicles will put more focus on the penis and make it look even larger than it already is. ;-)

You shouldn't worry about this at all. If the girl you are with thinks different then I would find someone else. Simple as that.

Best of luck :-)

Your concern over your testicle size is more uncommon than a man's concern over the size of his penis. How have you compared your testicle size to that of other males? Locker room comparison can be deceiving as the location of your scrotum can effect the appearance of the size of your testes. Some men have "higher" located scrotums, while others have "lower" placement, which basically means that lowerly located are closer to the anus and higher are further away out towards the front of the body. HIgher location pushes the testicles out from between the legs and are more visible; these can seem larger. Lower location hangs more between the legs and appears smaller. Find a website specifically with pictures of men with hypogonadism to see the size of their testicles. If yours have grown during puberty you probably have nothing to worry about as long as pain and lumps do not exist. If you are a heavy drinker, have smoked alot of marijuana, are overweight, then these can result in testicle shrinkage due to lowered testosterone and increased estrogen. Speak to your physician and ask to be refered to a younger urologist as he will be able to more closely relate to your concerns. Older urologists are most likely married with children and are not facing pressure of dating and sexual encounters that effect their esteem like you. Younger urologist at the start of their careers will be able to relate more closely to your concerns. Good luck.

It's a matter of opinion, some people like larger while others like smaller and some don't even care either way.

I enjoy bigger, wrinkled, hairy testicles but if a person cares about you then that wouldn't really matter. If she did have a problem with that then is she really worth getting serious with? She would only find more and more things to be like that about.

size is important normal is inch&1&1/2

Guest wrote:

size is important normal is inch&1&1/2

i've 3 1/2 inches, it's abnormal?

size dosnt matter...but what does matter mean?
like the size of testicals doesnt change the rate of pleasure ur partner recieves but its kinda weird.
i was going down on a guy recently and had a feel of his balls...and maybe t was because we were doing on the nature strip at night and it was cold...but there were no tesicals there at all..it was kind weird. maybe check out if you have a physical problem or not.....
sorry

The normal size of adult testicles ranges from 1.5" (4 cm) long to 2.75" (7 cm) long. Anything less than 1.5" could indicate a medical condition that requires a urologist to diagnose.

simply being alive indicates a medical condiction as much as small testis do, and the girl you are with will probelby not even be able to tell if your testis are small because she probebly hasent felt every pair out there and doesent have decent of a point of reference to compare with unless she obsessed with t-bagging.

As long as you get hard there is no problem at all mate, if you are worried get them checked out nothing is as reassurring as a doctor, anyone can pass almost anything except medschool so you will be in good hands.

So we've got 1 guy who measures the length of his balls & says you need to see a urologist ....yeah, shouldn't it be diameter ;-)

If you're measuring the length of what is supposed to be a ball, you might need to see your urologist.

The average ball size is anywhere from a small grape to a very large grape-to-a-grape&1/2...(Just what I've read, not medically documented like that to my knowledge)

Some chicks digg big balls...they like to feel em smack-or-pressed against them during intercourse
& some chicks don't.

Don't worry about it, you're fine. Just remember that theres an ass for every saddle & a saddle for every ass.
My girl asked me what the average ball size was today & I had to look it up.

I have never met a girl who cared about ball size. It is definitely not something you should worry about. :-D

The notion of the size of testicles mattering much to a woman is misplaced.I have been married for the last two years and my sex life is quite active,say,the frequency is twice a week.Believe me,my wife has never ever during the intercourse felt the size of my testicles,though my selfesteem regarding the size of testicles is pretty high.Being a typical Bengali guy,I have rounded testicles with sparse growth of pubic hair.My wife has never ever complained even about the positions of sex;leave apart the testicle size.
So,young man,nothing matters more to a woman than emotional security.Even physical intimacy can take a backseat before that.Leave all worries and love the woman of your dreams. :-) :-) :-)

I personally love large testicles they rub up against my inner thigh....but i suppose it doesnt matter preference of course