I'm 15 and my penis hasn't grown since I can remember. It's about 1.3 inches soft. I hear people talking about your balls drop or something. Also that you wake up one day and you have a puddle when you've experienced a big penis growth (I don't want to call it puberty because puberty is more than penis growth). I'm 6 feet tall, and I have a small mustache, barely noticable leg hair, pubes, a little bit of armpit hair, but yet I look older. When can I expect a change?

Hi Please,

It really doesn't matter your size when soft.  When erect, for a 15 year old it is usually between 4-5".  5 - 5 1/2" is normal for an adult male.

The "puddle" they're referring to may mean a "wet dream" or nocturnal emission.  It's a normal part of growing up but not all guys get them.  If you masturbate, you may not.

You are developing. 

Your penis can grow up until your early 20's.  Hang in there, you sound like you're developing normally.

Hope it helps.

Once again I need more information. What do YOU mean "your balls haven't dropped?" Are your balls in your scrotum (your sack)? Can you feel them in there? Can you roll them around? If you answered YES to the last three questions YOUR BALLS HAVE DROPPED!! If not then you need to see a doctor..... NOW!!

You don't get a jolt of penis growth overnight. I think you're talking about cumming in your sleep, i.e. a wet dream. You are IN puberty but I don't know where. Your height and hair growth indicate you're producing growth hormone and testosterone. Do you ejaculate when you masturbate (shoot semen).

How large is your penis when it's hard.... length from root to tip (don't count the foreskin if you're uncircumcised)? When it's hard how big around is it at the root, in the middle of the shaft, at the ring around the glans? When it's fully erect how hard does it get?

Do you masturbate? How often? If you shoot semen, how much about. How large are your balls.... cherries, grapes, golf balls, eggs?

Ok you need to have a little sex

My penis has not grown since I can remember its always been about 1 inch when soft and when hard about 2 inches is this normal for a 15 year old. And my voice hasnt had any cracks or signs or breaking

Hi Guest,

The average for 14 year old average would be about 3-4". Remember though, we all develop at different rates and times. Don't compare yourself to anyone else.

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Look up "tanner scale" and see how you're progressing.

i feel shy to talk about my balls but i dont think i hit puberty im 17 years old and its like not dropped and i have a 2 inch or less of penis i dont know what to say like ive got no mustash no armpit hair and everyone i hang around with says your face look like a baby and sorts.

Health Guru
Hi it's a myth that your ball's drop when you start puberty because they actually drop just after birth, what happens through puberty is that you ball sack hangs a little lower and your ball's may get a little bigger. Do you have any pubic hair yet? Your penis can grow right into your 20s so try not to worry to much about size as you could just be a late developer that all, when you masturbate do you produce just like a clear sticky liquid or a thickish white cum?

Hey I'm also 15 and I have some oubes just like some inch long light black and one is dark black but I have 2 inch soft 5 inch hard and my balls are like grapes any advice help?

Hi Guest,
Your penis is within average size for an adult, 5 - 5 1/2". It can keep growing into your early 20's. Your testicles will likely get bigger too.

You're normal.

Omfg dude its normally you probably just have a average penis

Hi My dolls have droped but not cery far and my penius has not dropped but i have one long strand of hair will my bolla dron even more i a. 16 years old and i still have a babe penis

I am 15 years old I turn 16 in less than a week and I am wondering when my penis will grow I'm about 1.5 inches when nohard and almost 4 when I'm erect I have pubic hair and facial hair but I can't remember my penis growing when will it grow? Will it be small forever?

Hi Jetlife,

Give it time. Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

We all develop at different rates/times. Don't compare yourself to others.

Hope it helps.

Hi Dan,
I'm 15 (Birthday in June). I have Pubes, underarm hair, can ejaculate, frequent voice cracks yet my voice hasn't broken and I haven't experienced any penis growth. It is really starting to get to me. Should I talk to a GP about a testosterone injection?