i noticed after i masterbate my testicles are pulled out of my sac and into the area where mypenis meets my body

i have been reading on the internet and i think i may have an overactive cremaster muscle.

does anyone know how to treat this without surgery?

The only ways I could think of to repair it as it were, would be either just wait for them to drop again, because you don't have to worry about affected sperm production obviously unless you're planning on getting a woman pregnant.

If that is the case or it just concerns you too much, you probably could try relaxation visualizations to get the muscle to loosen and get your nuts to drop. Just picture the muscle (which means just picture your spermatic cord) loosening and picture the balls dropping, over and over. That usually will get a guys balls to drop no matter what the case is. May take a couple minutes of doing it though.

Although a number of boys and men are concerned about how their balls hang, or rise, or climb, it really is an involuntary reflex and as a result, there's not much you can do, except .... relax.

If they are retracting so much that you have pain, go see a doctor.
But otherwise, just relax. If imaging helps you, more power to you.

Since I can remember my cremaster muscle pulls up my scrotum when sexually excited. They contract and get very hard. It forms a little mound with an indentation in the middle. My testicles move off to the side. The area gets extremely sensitive. I don't consider this a problem but have never heard of anyone's getting as tight as mine. Has anyone else this issue?

If the scrotum gets very sensitive, this would be a plus during sexual stimulation, right? What's the problem?

I was just curious as to whether any one has their testicle skin almost disappear into a little hole of highly sensitive material. In all the porno movies I have ever seen no one has had this happen. I was wondering if anyone else has this happen to them.

I have the same problem. Not found a good answer for it yet tho

Just thinking maybe it would help to do some stretches on scrotum? Some men stretches scrotum by using specific stretching methods to make balls hang lower.

Two things you can try: 1) buy a leather strap with velcro ends and wrap around scrotum before sex to prevent the little buggers from going anywhere, and 2) buy a vacuum pump and keep them in shape (extended and large) between sexual encounters while also learning to relax during sex to discourage them from bugging out. 

smoke weed before you have sex. I've found it's the only thing that relaxes my sack and at the same time it enhances my sexual experiences...

this has one more serious problem.  due to more testosterone hormone produced by this it will give the symptoms of BPH Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)prostate enlargement.  painful urination is the result.  doctors will treat for BPH.  one of my friend has removed his testicles for this.

why do you think this is?

It's a perfectly normal reflex. No respectable surgeon or doctor will ever try to "fix" something that is normal. Any kind of "stretching" exercises on the testicles or weird velcro straps to wrap your testicles around may end up causing a lot of harm, as they are not scientifically proven to be beneficial. On this board, I've heard of guys causing permanent damage to their spermatic cords due to doing these stupid things.

My right nut rises high enough that it gets in the way and gets smashed.  To avoid this I use a combination penis ring and ball streacher.  It works for me.  To avoid hard don't ware it too long and take it off right away when finnished.

This works for me: a hairband around penis and scrotum prevents the balls from rising in the inguinal channel and stretches the cremaster muscles. Be sure that it's not too tight; just a little bit of pressure is needed!