I'm a 25-year-old male. I know that with age, the scrotum tends to stretch out and the testicles tend to hang lower and lower. I have a particularly bothersome case of this.

Whether or not it's "normal" is not really what I'm concerned with. I just know that it's extremely uncomfortable whenever I'm doing any kind of athletic activities or even just walking around on wearing boxers on a warm day, the chafing and rubbing between my scrotum and my thighs is almost unbearable. I've been dealing with this worsening problem for roughly the last five years. Again, whether or not it's "normal" is not a concern of mine -- I just want it to go away.

If anyone can suggest a long-term solution to this problem, I'm all ears. Is it possible (or affordable / insurable) to get surgery done to remove some of the excess skin on the scrotum? Children are not in my long-term plans, so I should mention that potential loss of sperm count is also not something I'm really worried about...

Thanks in advance.

I'm 27 years old and my scrotum is also very loose. I suffer from the same issues you mention. I try to wear briefs most of the time but it can be unconfortable after a while. They hang 6" away from my groin when loose but in cold weather it looks more normal.

I'm having chaffing, sticking and itching issues because of the rubbing of the skin. I worry on how I'll end up when I'm old. I have noticed that during the last years they have been getting slightly lower progresively. It is usually during summer that I notice change.

They hang low in the summer because they're trying to get cooler.

Well, yes my balls do get lower when it's warm. The issue is that they just get too low which is causing problems.

My concern is if there's something to do so they don't hang that low (when warm) and if they'll get any lower as I grow older

Hi I sit with the same problem and know how you feel the doctor shared with me that you can have a small operation to remove the excess skin and have a firner scrotum. Your scrotum must support your testicles.

From Somebody who cares

don't wear boxers, wear briefs or a banana hammock that will keep them tucked in.  DUH

Hlo how can I increase penis size . My actual size is 5 inch

Your not alone, Im 24 and well basically this is what I'm going thru, I stated itching my balls (nothing out of ordinary just the occasional itch) but what really made things from bad to worse, was how sometimes (I'm sure we've all done it) but you'll scratch so hard that you might scratch off the first layer of skin (just where your scratching), i didn't realize the damage i was doing because doing this FEELS SO GODDAMN GOOD! it's almost like a high to me but shorty after it goes away and the pain kicks in from the damage that's been done. This is where its become a nightmare for me because the healing process is itchy (at least thats what i think was always making them itchy) and i never let the skin heal back to a "normal" state because my body would try to heal itself And I would scratch to the point of scratching so deep that it would bleed (not as bad as think) but as of now, my scrotum or the skin around my balls is so stretched out that a good 2 inches of floppy skin hangs bellow my balls and my balls are not being supported, they just hang there by the nut cords (it's been extremly uncomfertable) only when its warm but when cold they retract up and look like thick, leathery, stiff scrotum but at that point, my balls are being supported. so now this has been the horrible cycle for me for the past 6 months. If there's any other option other then surgery

The only way to increase your penis size is to die and come back a black man. Good luck!

Look online for a support called a suspensory. It’s basically a pouch attached to a waistband. The pouch holds your scrotum but has a hole in front that your penis goes through. It’s adjustble so you can tighten or loosen to hold your sack up as snugly against your body as you want. Because of the front opening leaving your penis free, it’s not as sticky and uncomfortable as a jockstrap or tighty whities. And you don’t have to pull it off to use the bathroom or for other activities involving your penis ; ) Check it out, a suspensory can be a real lifesaver.

You may have a varicocele in your one or both testicles.