So i was at my boyfriends this weekend and we were in his room and we were getting kinda into it , so we started to undress he was about to put it in and then he put a condom on . I was a virgin so he stopped before he came cause it hurt so bad , the condom did not break to our knowledge . After this we went some where then came back to his house , he then fingered me , i also made him stop that cause it was too much . I don't know where his hands have been is my concern . We done this exactly a week after i got my period it ended monday that week this happened on saturday. My boobs have been sore but they are a lot here lately , I have lost weight without trying , and i have had a few headaches , and lower abdominal pain not really bad but i know its there and sore . I don't know what to think , could i be pregnant ? I'm only 15 i don't wanna worry cause that could delay my period and make me worry even more that i am . I don't think there was any cum involved ? What do you think , what if there was sperm on his bed or hand ? :$:'(

Hun I think your just worrying to much. If his sperm was not entered into your vagina you are NOT pregnant. Sperm dies soon after having contact with the air. And another thing your ovulation doesnt start that fast right after your period ends. Your not pregnant so dont worry yourself ok hun!!!!

Thank you this is helpful , i think i am worrying . It has only been 3 days since this happened , and i think i'm just a bit paranoid is all . Thank you .

u probably just got somthin, im 15 as well and my 17 yr old girlfriend gave me sumthin, dont know what it is though

I dont think you have caught anything I just think it is paranoia which is very  normal. Just try not to  worry yourself to much or you will start having a hysterical pregnancy. Do you know what that is?

That's where you think you are pregnant and your body acts as if it was but your really not

Yes thats right so dont worry hun kk

soo my bf fingered me and than when i came home my stomach was hurting really bad and i felled like throwing up is that normal ?

this is what happened to me. well after he came, he went to go wash it off, and i guess he touched it to get it off, and he washed his hands twice, i know once positive but two, maybe. and like 5 minutes later.. and i asked him what hand he used to touch it the most and he said right, so i made him finger me with his left hand. and i guess he went deepish, but does it matter if the cherry is popped? because i dont know if it is. so then he fingered me again but i was in a different position, and i thought he was using his right hand but he claims he was using the left. and i got so worried, and the day after i got my period, and i got really happy. i told him the day after and he was happy too, and just today i told my friend the story, and shes like.. theres still a possibilty that im pregnant because it could have attached to a further egg, which i didnt believe. and then i called my best friend and she said that sperm dies in 48-72 hours, and its very unlikely. and then i called a hotline, and they said that it was unlikely, then i asked my best guy friend.. and he said that theres no way.. is there a way that im pregnant? or paranoid. 

Hey .. I am 16 years old and 2days ago me and my boyfriend messed around and I gave him a ha****b he cum on my leg and then wipped its of a few seconds later he pushed his hand into my pants and I reminded him soo then after like 30sec he went and washed his hands with cold water and no soap ! And fingered me after wards ! Could I be pregnant ? Cause lightly I haven't been feeling well and when I pee it hurts !!! Plz help me