My last period started on 2nd june and lasted till 8th june..i had an intimate lovely session of foreplay with my boyfriend on 15th.I licked his penis for the first time..he didnt penetrate my vagina, nly kissing my entire body from head to toe and pressing my boobs...he was fingering around my vagina...lastly he ejaculated and rubbed it on my forehead and around my face without even touching my lower part with that liquid..My problem is I have not got my periods till now but it normally used to be around 4-5 days prior to the actual date..Is there any chance of getting pregnant?? Im v much worried.kindly help me out.....

15th June could well have been a fertile time if you have a typical 28-day cycle, but there has to be a way for sperm to enter your vagina in order for you to get pregnant. You haven't indicated how that might have been possible. Did anything get near or enter your vagina? You say "he didnt penetrate my vagina". Do you mean his penis didn't penetrate, or nothing, not even his finger (or yours), penetrated?

What do you mean by "it normally used to be around 4-5 days prior to the actual date". I assume 'it' refers to the start of your period, but what do you mean by "the actual date"?

actual date means the date which last period commenced...
He didnt penetrated his penis but fingered inside..

If he fingered you, then any semen on his finger would have entered your vagina, and so there is the possibility you could get pregnant if it were at a fertile time.

To determine fertility time, your cycle dates are critical. So:

1. What dates did your last 2 periods start?
  2. Is your cycle regular?
  3. From what you have just said, "it normally used to be around 4-5 days prior to the actual date" then means "it normally used to be around 4-5 days prior to the date the last period commenced". So what is it that normally used to be around 4-5 days prior to the date the last period commenced? I am still not quite understanding what you mean.