About 1 month ago before my girlfriend had her period i have stuck my penis on the outside of her vagina and i am SURE that some precum had gotten on the outside of her vagina and not even 2 minutes after this i had licked her and put my tongue slightly in her and obviously i then on fingered her afterward. the next day she had her period for about 6 or 7 days and well i thought that was normal and well it ended on Halloween and then she gave me a blowjob that night while i fingered her yet again. Now till this day she had not gotten her period yet and this is REALLY worrying me and need immediate assistance because i am kind of freaking out. i have researched early symptoms and she havent had them so far except that she went pee 4 times today but that was only today and yesterday she went pee 2 times (i make her tell me) and well today she looked very tired and worn out to me because of how her eyes looked. So, my question is if it was possible i have gotten her pregnant even after i had licked her after the precum was on the outside of her vagina? how common is it to get pregnant by this?

Please, any information will help.

-Thank you.

Precum or pre-ejaculation fluid is what is produced by the male body during sexual intercourse. The fluid travels down the urethra and out of the tip of the male penis; the fluid helps clear a path for sperm which is released during ejaculation which contains the highest sperm concentration. The chances of getting pregnant from precum are not high, but it can happen because the fluid may contain small amounts of live sperm. Normally, to get pregnant the sperm needs to be ejaculated deep inside the cervix, which is not your case. So I wouldn't be worried in your case. She can do the pregnancy test just to be sure.

This is kinda similar to me. My gf gave me a hnd job an wasnt sure if she got spern on her fingers abd then fingered herself i didnt cum or anythng we are both freaking out if she is pregnant

Hey jean I've been in the same exact situation as you before (i have a different post about my story of how that previously happened to me) if you wanna check it out im sure you wont be worried once you have read it because well.... your girlfriend is not pregnant most likely because sperm dies after about 5 seconds after coming in contact with the air, this all depends on how long your girlfriend waited before pleasuring herself and if she had wiped her finger on a tissue. But i am probably 95% sure that you girlfriend is not pregnant so i wouldn't worry to much about it.

Thank you April :-D

I will chick it out thank you very much its helped me alot

You're all welcome! :-D

Uhm i believe i am still worried. my girlfriend recently has been a little moody, her tummy hurts sometimes and well she complains she wants sleep more BUT these are also Symptoms of PMS am i wrong? she has missed her period so i am kind of relieved that this is happening now because this is usually also a sign that her period is coming soon. right? i am still unsure if she is pregnant or not.

periods do sometime get delayed sometimes for even weeks

me and my gf had intimate time some days back.i fingered her nd she jerked me off .she had pre ejaculate fluid all over her hands and the same in my case ....... what are the chances dat she might get pregnant?

if u dint penetrate her vag... then no need to worry
if yes and even though u dint ejaculate inside her vag... there is still a chance of her getting pregnant

k well its been some time now and she didn't get her period well im not that worried but she says it feels like she has a bladder infection but she also says she feels like she having her period but not quite. she said it happened for 2minutes and then just recently again ( the pain of a period not the blood).

plse hlp me i also have the same problem here but in my case there is precum im my mouth but not much i think ,is it posible get her pregnant if lick her vagina for a long time with that , plse help me

Can you get pregnant if the penis (not sure if it had pre-cum) was in between the womens thighs????

Hopefully everything went ok with you