My boyfriend and I were messing around and I gave him a blow job. About fifteen minutes later, he fingered me. I forgot, but I am ovulating. What are the chances that I could be pregnant? Please help.

You can't become pregnant from oral sex or fingering, pregnancy can only occur if the man's semen comes into contact with your vagina

I know, but I've heard you can get pregnant if he has semen on his hands then fingers you... We waited ten to fifteen minutes between the bj and fingering, and he wiped the cum off on his shirt. Are we safe from pregnancy?

I doubt that any live sperm would of transfered from his shirt to his hand while wiping off semen but it is a very small possibility so if your period is late do a pregnancy test.
But don't stress as stress can cause a delay in your menstrual cycle and again i very much doubt that you could be pregnant

Thank you so much!