Urgent! I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 18.  We were getting frisky and he ejaculated in his pants.  We were humping, and I think his penis was out, but just moving over my panties. It didnt go in! He then fingered me (withing 3 minutes of ejaculating.)This happened 5 days ago, and I've heard pregnancy symptoms only start happening 2 weeks after fertilization.But I've been eating a LOT, and feeling very moody and emosional (like when I'm PMSing).  I've also had a head ache, and stomach ache.But I checked and I was only due to have an egg readyBUT heres the thing,  in two weeks I live to go on a foreign exchange to a very closed community island. I'm staying with my aunt who is the chairperson of the anti abortion society. I'm due to have my period 3 days before I leave.   So if I dont get it, and I go, and I am pregnant, I'm skrewed because I'm there for two months and I will be nearly in my 2nd trimester when I get back.Is there a possiblity fertilizations has occured?  I have been taught one can only get pregnant when a penis ejaculates high up in the vagina.  But research from the internet  say there are rare cases...Please will someone give me a informed answer.  I've heard there are experts who read this site?  I'm really worried!  This would totally mess up my life.

Should I go get a pregnancy Test?And if I am, what should I do?  Is there a good medication to make me have a period?

Hi. I think there is nothing you should worry about regarding being pregnant. Only way you can get pregnant is if he penetrates inside of you and then ejaculates. Any other way is borderline impossible. I mean, keep in mind that sperm almost instantly dies when it contacts air so the chance that somehow his semen that was dying reached your egg is very slim, if any. I don’t think there is a need for a pregnancy test at all. Anyhow, its too early for any pregnancy symptoms.

However, if you still feel very unsure about being pregnant, then take a test and ease your mind. Just make sure it has been at least 10 days since your intercourse. Also, make sure you take the test first thing in the morning when you wake up for the most reliable results.

All in all, from my point of view you are definitely not pregnant, but if you are still unsure then buy a HPT.

Hope this helps 

I took one today, ( 6 days after him fingering me)
It showed negative
I think I was just being dramatic
Thanks!

Even though it is rare, it IS possible and there are cases of pregnancy from such as you describe. If I were female I wouldn't even take any chance of letting sperm anywhere near my vagina, lol. ;) My point is, that you should be careful anyway. In certain conditions, sperm can live for up to 24 hours outside the human body.

Even though your aunt seems like one of those scary religious types, you should DEFINITELY get on birth control if you are that close to having sex because once things get "hot and heavy" our hormones can mess with our brains and cause us to do things that would be against our better judgement normally. ;) So, no matter what those around you think about you going on birth control, do it. Being a teen mom, or any mother when you aren't ready to be, is much more scary.

Something you said disturbed me, though. You said that you had heard that you had heard that you could only get pregnant with "deep" penetration. This is ABSOLUTELY false. ANY penetration of sperm within the vagina CAN result in pregnancy. For instance, if your boyfriend penetrated you with his finger with sperm on it. I'm not saying this leads to a definite pregnancy, after all, those sperm have to go through a lot to reach an egg, but it IS a possibility. The moral of the story, I guess, is not to listen to what your friends tell you. They are probably just as in the dark as you are. The sex education in this country is terrible due to the religious right and you shouldn't just go by rumor to fill in what they don't tell you. Learn, from reputable websites, all you can about sex. This way you can truly be informed and avoid "scares" like the one you just had. ;)

Hope this helps ya. :)