hello everyone, my breast hurst every month a week before my period comes to let me know that my period is on its way, then when my period come the tenderness goes away.., so last month my period came may 16th - 21st my breast have been reall really really sore and tender since then, and havent stop hurting, i went and took a pregnancy test the beginning of june and it said no, my breast hurt so bad i cant even lay on my stomach i feel cramps in my lower abdomen on and off but im unsure of what this could be, because theyve never hurted this bad for this long, someone HELP :(

ok i thought kinda the same thing. i ended up going the the er for it becsause my breast became swollen and had a lump but then it ened up being the i was punched in the breast and i bleed into my tisue so what i would do is go to the docter and have them take a look at it for u