Okay, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost two months now. Last month, December 20 I went to the doc and had a blood tests done. They called me the next morning and told me I was pregnant. Of course I was extremely excited to be told I was pregnant before Christmas. Well two days later I start to bleed like my period is strating. I was told to go to the ER so I did. At the ER they did a quick pap and took a blood sample. An hour later they say that their blood tests showed negative and that their tests are more accurate than a doctor. I had what I think was a normal period that week. Now it is almost two weeks since my last period and I have been spotting for several days. Could this be my period or implantation spotting?

Oh yeah, during those weeks after my "last period" we have had unprotected sex everday or every other day. Thanks for your time.

I am expreiencing the same thing. I had a light period on Jan 5th and then on Jan 23rd I started very light spotting. I have all symptoms of pregnancy (i.e. nausea, breast tenderness, fatigue, headaches, etc.) I have also, since the 21st, had milky leaking from my leaft breat. I am so confussed. I don't know if the spotting is implantation or what. We are TTC so I am hoping it's implanatation bleeding! Let me know how it works our for you! Baby Dust!

I was just wondering if you had found out if you were pregnant or not? I am still waiting to test! Good luck!