im 11 my ear started hurting to day and it didnt hurt to bad till i went to bed and its killing me it hurts so bad ive been sitting up crying any ideas on wat to do plzz tell me it HURTS!!! 

You can try this get a cotton ball & put it in olive oil then pack it in your ear that always works for me. Feel better:-)

scince this mornig i cant hear that good through it u know how when u plug ur ears u can hear a little thats how my ear is now its only one of them though

its most likely an ear infection. there's a trick i use. you soak a cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and lay on the side opposite to the hurting ear and just have someone add drop by drop of the peroxide till your ear canal is full. of course it will feel weird, but you should hear lots of crackling and popping. thats how you know its killing the infection. so leave it in there for about five minutes or until you stop hearing the popping and the have a paper towel ready on the ear-then turn over to your other side and let it all drip out. your ear should feel better by the end of the day. :) good luck!

Go to see a doctor, ear infections can be really horrible. Cotton wool with olbas oil can soothe the pain, but ear drops from a GP can be much more effective. Hope you feel better soon

what if it is 1:30 and I am scared of the dark so I can't look for cottonballs. What should I do!!!!!!!! Please help the pain is more than I can bare.

Turn on the lights?

The same is happening to me at the moment. I'm 13, so I'm not crying but I just want somebody to shoot it and stop it from hurting. Try and distract yourself, and lie on the other side. Try the other ideas, but if you have no cotton wool or whatever, just try this. Mine was really bad a minute ago, but by replying to this, it's taken my mind off it and it hurts less.

Well sir that happen to me last night and i put white vinger how ever u spell it and then put a heating pad on ur ear so it can heat it up then wait a day and take a shower and let the warm water go in ur ear then wash it out and like if u have a sqeeses thing put warm water in it like in the shower then put hand on ur nose and blow it and some might come out so wait a couple mins and do it then u will be okay :)

Same I'm 12 yrs I can't sleep I woke up at 12 to drink water and tell my parent that my ear hurted really bad but they were asleep so I did the same and at 4am I woke up and it hurted even more so I went in my moms purse and took some pills all started like about 4 days ago we were in our pool and my sister cant get any water in her ears cuz it hurts I can't even eat cuz all my left side hurts as f*** I need sleep my head hurts since the morning

I am experiencing the exact same thing. I've found it helpful to take ibuprofen (sorry for bad spelling), and buckley's cold cough and flu. I'm just curious though... What I have seems to be a cold that attacks the throat, then the ear. Anyone else have it?

this is happening to me but I don't want to wake my parents up and I have been up for hours crying and I have the fair tommorow so I can't go to the doctor

I know how you feel except my ear has hurting all day today and it hurts so bad I cried

Im 15 and i've been coughing a lot and its caused my ear to hurt unbearably. what to do. Ear medicine dont work neither did Ibuprofen..

Me its terrible.