I have a question. I had a full cycle from july6th to around july 13th. I had sex around the 15th of this month. I became bloated around the 17th and had a little breast tenderness. Well on the 21st I started spotting brownish color, but then around the 22nd I started having a light flow with a little cramping, now I am just spotting when I wipe, I am wondering if it's implantation bleeding, because I am very regular with my cycles and my next cycle is not due until around the 4th of august. I am just wondering if this is a sign of pregnancy.

So my last period was 29th of June, I have a 45 day cycle and i never miss a period. I am not 4 weeks late, i have been to the doctors on the 3rd week to get a blood test and it came back negative. I still feel like I'm pregnant though, I thought i defiantly was pregnant because i kept pissing a lot and burping up my food. I don't know what to do! Why haven't i got my period yet?