Im about a week late for my period and have been having unbearable stomach cramps. Like period cramps but with no period for about 3 weeks. My breasts have been very tender for a few weeks and been urinating alot.
Have a doctor appointment but not for a few days and wouldnt mind an opinion from someone while I wait

i would get a pregnacy test. that happened to me and i was pregnant. the cramps are from your uterus....its completely normal.

I would get a pregnancy test as well. The kicker with the very earliest pregnancy signs you normally have is that many of them are identical to PMS symptoms. Most women have cramps, tender breasts, some pimples, some mood swings, and some abdominal bloating before they get their period, you know?  

It could be that the missed period is due to thinking you are pregnant It happens. The mind is a powerful thing. But you can also actually be pregnant. So the best thing you can do is get a home pregnancy test and solve the mystery. Since your period is a week late, you should definitely get an accurate result on your pregnancy test. 

Hi, It seems i am in the same situation. 8 days past my due date. All HPTS came negative. I have just tender breasts with no sensation they have sagged and have become little large, Apart from that npo other pregnancy symptopms. Hopefully your blood test shows positive !! keep posting developments..

I am 12 days late and that is very unusual for me. I am always right on time to the day give or take a day or 2 every few months. But now I am begining to feel very exhauseted during the day, I have cramps in my lower abdomen and the last 2 days my breasts have become tender. I am also feeling a bit light headed when I haven't eaten in a while. No other symptoms. I have taken 2 HPT and they have both come out negative. Can anyone offer me any ideas to what they think might be going on? Thanks :-)

KVTO4, be sure to go get a blood test. If you are pregnant and the pee-stick tests don't show it (as they should that late in your cycle) be sure it's not an ectopic your are having. If your cramps get worse, run to the doctors. Hope I'm just being a nervous nelly.

fallenangel420, same advice to you about if the cramps get worse. You don't mention doing any home-pregnancy tests, have you done one?

Good luck everybody!

I've never posted on any site before but I've been wearing out my computer looking for info on Late periods, cramping, and pregnancy. This is my 8th day as a no show and I've been cramping for 2 wks. I've taken 3 HPT (probably taking too many) and they all come back negative. Never the less, I'm going out for new years but won't drink. I'm glad to know others are in the same situ. I'll see the doc soon.

I am in the same situation but i'm only a week late, my boobs are so sore and tender, i've got cramps and i've had a tiny bit of spotting. My period is always on time so i dont know whats wrong, gonna go a test 2mo.

I am about 3 weeks late and my breasts seemed to have got a little larger what does this mean?

Does anyone know what would cause a period to occur 50 days after the last one? Took two pregnancy tests and both came back negative.

I have all of the same issues. I have missed my period by two weeks now. I have 3 negative pregnancy tests.
My symptoms are extreme lower back pain. My breasts don't seems too much bigger but I have very large breasts to start off with. I have cramps with no period. My abdominal area hurts when I lay on it at night. I am a little nauseated in the morning and at night. My legs hurt. I am exhausted during the day, so I have to take a nap.
I am stressing out because I have no answers.

my period is two days late but three days earlier, i have tender breast and and currently i have cramps. is it too early to take a home pregnacy test?

My period is late, too, but only by a few days. It's usually regular like clock work. Have all of the PMS cramps, but no period and HPTs are negative. I see a number of you had the same issue, but nobody reported back! What'd you find out??

My last menstration Feburary 4, 2007 now it is April,22,2007 and I have not yet seen my menustral cycle. I already have an irregular menstration to start but it usually is just a few days late not two months. In 2005 I had missed my menstration for about two months and when I thought that I was pregnant all the tests came out negative and then when I went to the emergency room associated with severe stomach pain the doctor told me that I wasn't pregnant and that it was a bladder infection and prescribed me some antibiotics, But he still didn't explain to me why my menstration was that late. Now I am experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy like: sore tender breast, missed menstration, some lower abdominal pain, and white discharge. And now I just don't know what to do. Someone please write back and give me some suggestions on something to do before my next doctor's appointment.

go to a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!