Alright i am extremely nervous. I remove my IUD about 4 months ago. We are trying to conceive but first we decided for the uterus to take a break after the removal. Officially as of this month we start to follow the calendar. According to it my periods varies between 28 to 30 days cycle. For the last two cycles it's been 28 days. As of this month I was suppose to ovulate in the 19th. No signs of ovulation until the 20. Had intercouse on the 20th midnight to the 21st. By the afternoon of the 21 had a small blood clog released during use of bathroom. Two days later, cramps non stop. 4th day cramps still continue. Especially in the middle pelvic and hip. Very gassy and a bit nauseated. Had water and within 20 min had a gas which brought up the water I had drank. Not feeling myself. Breast have been tender at nipple site only. Don't tend to have tenderness unless it's the day prior my period. Pretty tense. I read online that there is no way to get pregnant after ovulation since it only last 24 hours. Please help. Unsure if I am or not. :) thanks 

How do I get over be by myself? I need to have friend come over like a girl. Never had sex before!! I want to try!! Please help me!!