I'm kind of freaking out due to the fact that i want a baby very badly but i think our timing was off. The first day of my cycle was on the 7th of this month and it's exactly 29 days. Me and my boyfriend had sex around 6:30am on the 16th but i checked my ovulation calender and i was suppose to be ovulating on the 19th through the 24th. Is there a chance that i might still have conceived even though i had sex before i ovulated? It's getting to the point where i'm starting to do research everyday on how long sperm can live in a female, but every site has different days. I don't want to be one of those females who wants a baby so bad that they actually start having the symptoms of pregnancy. Someone help me!!!

Yes there is a chance.

Sperm can live up to about 5 days in your vagina so if you ovulated up to the 21st it is possible.  The egg is only viable up to about 48 hours.

Many factors affect how long sperm remain viable so there is no "one" answer.  

Hope it helps.