I'm 14, and my foreskin looks weird, am I suppose to keep pulling it back, I'm too scared to talk to my parents about this. I've been masturbating for atleast 1-2 years, When I masturbate It's clear cum not white, I'm over weight and my penis is small, I started puberty a while ago, and have a little armpit hair, Etc.. Could someone help me please.

Thanks!:'(

Hi Tony,

Yes, keep pulling it back.  It's NORMAL for it not to retract fully up until about 16 or so.  You can use your fingers to spread the opening or get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the glans (head) spreads the opening.  You might have some discomfort but don't hurt yourself.

Clear semen is normal when you first start to ejaculate.  It'll get more "white" later on. 

Being overweight can "hide" part of your penis if you have body fat above it.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's so don't worry.  Don't compare yourself to others as we all develop at different rates/times. 

You are NORMAL sir.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Thank you so much, Helped a lot.