Rite wen im fully erect my foreskin still covers my tip. .i cant pull my foreskin all the way back when im fully eract (it hurts if i pull it 2 far) it has some skin atached nearly 2 the tip of my bellend. im fine when masterbating but have no idea if it will be ok ? my penis is around 6 inch long is that normal ?

do u have troubles while having sex? i have the same problems and i have had sex form many times, but always with condom, and no pain. and what about u do u have pain during sex?

Your foreskin is suppose to do that. Your also suppose to have that bit of skin attached on the bottom. Six inches is exactly the definition of average/normal penis size. Your penis sounds perfect. Just keep gently pulling it back until eventually it will slide all the way back with ease and will not hurt. You do this while masturbating so your erection will help to stretch your foreskin.

well how about you let me wrap my lips around it

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

The length of your penis is normal.

The skin attached near 2 the tip of your bellend probably is your frenulum.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.