I went to the gym this morning as always to get my workout in before we open at 1:00pm. I was just about to get on the treadmill when the door opened and in came an older lady, late 60's maybe, she is a member. She said "so your not open yet?" I usually leave the door unlocked cuz you can see right in and I have had to get off before and open the door for people who press their faces up against the window and knock UNTIL I OPEN THE DOOR to tell them we are not open. I know she came from a few miles outta town so I told her as long as she didn't mind the darkness and the music she could stay. She just wanted to walk on the treadmill for half an hour. She was grateful and thanked me. :wiggle: Oh, I think I frightened her though as she began to walk toward MY TREADMILL and I said "You can use anything but her, she's mine!" She was like..... 8O :umno: :teehee:

You sound kinda attached to that treadmill.

Yeah, so?

Never suppress initiative...

Good for her she wanted to work out on a Sunday !!

is it controlling you?

Whoa.. She called it a "her"...
So many places I could take this......

I'll never understand the driving to the gym to walk. :shrug:

They have electric shoes there.

and I don't want to know... :umno: