Okay, I'm at this hotel, which is appears my grandmother owns, and it seems like we're just wrapping up a family reunion. For some reason, the big long executive table and chairs are outside, and nobody is helping bring these in. So I'm kind of p'd, dragging in these chairs and wondering how I am going to get this table inside. Then two tour buses pull up!! And they are both full of senior citizens in full square dance clothes! So they start disembarking, and they are everywhere...EXCEPT the second bus, since they actually paid a little more for their tour, they are exiting the bus, climbing a ladder, and jumping onto a trampoline! And everyone is having a great time, and there is a high school band playing music for them!! And I'm jealous because I'm not part of the tour, so I can't jump onto the trampoline. I go inside the hotel, and am walking through the big convention room, where there are alot of women square dancers gathered, and a group of policemen gathered. Except I can tell they are not really the popo, but male strippers getting ready to dance! So I am waiting for the strippers, but it's delayed and delayed and delayed. So I decide it's really time to head home, and Dennis appears. I know it's impossible to try and find my grandma in this crowd, but we leave the hotel and start walking down a row of fair-type resturant booths. I can hear my mom and sister, inside, cooking at one. SO I tell them we're leaving. We continue to walk out, and I'm getting really cranky with Dennis, telling him I'm hungry, and we're surrounded by food, and yet I don't want any of it. That's all I remember. I actually burst out laughing as I remembered this driving to work today. It must have been the tuna ceviche Dennis made for dinner... And you know what, I haven't had any bizarre running dreams this year yet.

I totally understand you!! Its crazy but i fell the exact same way with the same dreams and everything!!

I'm glad I normally can't remember my dreams because I think they are similar to the weird sh!t you dream..... very bizarre Kim.

how bizarre, how bizarre.

must be race time for you :P

i can't believe there wasn't one snake sighting in that dream.

Bizarre? Nah!

Very cool, though...

how bizarre, how bizarre.
Wasn't that a song? Truly bizarre

Your dreams are always good for a laugh. :teehee: Weird though. :umno:

Sounds like you got lost inside The Langoliers. You spend much time at Bangor Airport?