Ok I've been having the same dream for 3 months now and it's really starting to terrify me. In my dream I'm standing in a room 2 of the walls are brick and the other 2 walls are concrete. There is a small round mirror in the top corner of one of the concrete walls and one of the brick walls. I'm standing in blood that is knee high on me and there are 3 dead bodies laying face flat in the blood. But that's not what is freaking me out though. There is a man in my dream, I have never seen him and there is no trace of him being an ancester of mine (yes I did some research about him). He has jet black hair and very green eyes an dpale white skin. And he keeps holding his hand out and telling me to follow him. But he doesnt talk. Everytime I try to follow him I wake up bc I'm scared too follow him. I have heard that if you get to deep into your dreams it will kill you so that freaks me out also. I dont know what to do about this and I dont know what it means. I know this is different from other posts on here but I need help and I have went to dream dictionary websites but there is nothing on there about it. I need HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! :'(

WOW, you can remember all that, about a dream?
I can't usually remember what I dreamed about more than a minute after I wake up. I don't believe dreams mean anything and I don't believe that idea about a dream killing you. Like you are falling and don't wake up before you hit.
I think dreams are your brain doing some housekeeping with old memories like cleaning out old files on a computer.

However I know you can make dreams useful to yourself. I have fixed many TV sets in my sleep and a few automotive problems. I know other technicians who feel the same. I recall it happening when I was in my early teens. The first time I coroborated the experience with another tech was about 50 years ago when I was around 20, and I have known several techs who have done the same. I can make it happen by thinking about the problem as I'm going to sleep and I will dream about what the fix is. It still works for me. I fixed one that way a couple weeks ago.

I'm not sure that qualifies as a real dream though since it is something you can force. I also don't need an alarm clock. All I have to do is think about the time I want to wake up as I'm going to sleep and I will wake up at that time. Unless I'm drunk, which has not been a problem for many years now. When my son was 16, I told him to do the self alarm clock trick one time when his mother was not home and he needed to get up the next morning for some reason. He did it, it worked, and he was amazed. I'm not sure if the amazement was because it worked or that his old man actually knew something useful.

So unless you think you are developing psychic abilities and want to promote them, I'd say forget about the dream.

Yes, I do believe in psychic abilities too.
Before I was married I lived with my old army buddy and we had been best buds for several years. He owned a Piper Pacer airplane and he used to go home to Kansas once in a while. I never knew exactly when he would be coming back. It was like next weekend. I had to drive to the airport to pick him up when he came in. I always knew exactly went to leave by some strange ability. Even though I didn't know whether he would be back on Saturday or Sunday, something would tell me to head for the airport at the right time and I was always there just as he was landing. He could also do the same for me. I drove off a snowy road one night and he had no idea where I was going. Something told him when I went off the road to get in his car and go get me and where to find me. Things like that happened often between us and we got used to it and even depended on it.

He got married and moved back to Kansas and I got married a few months later. Several years later he flew back here to visit us and all I knew was that he would be here Friday or Saturday. My wife asked how I was going to know when to pick him up if we hadn't heard from him with the day and time. I told her I would know when to go when the time came. Friday morning I told her we had to be at the airport by 1:30. There was a Cessna 172 just coming over the fence as we drove up. When it taxied over to where we were, my wife was astonished to see it was him, as I had no idea what he would be flying. He worked for Cessna and it was a company flying club plane.

To this day my wife doesn't believe in that psychic ability. She still thinks he called me when she wasn't home.

I forgot to mention, I don't appreciate you stealing all my snow. If you keep getting all the snow I should be getting, how am I going to make any money plowing? I need that money to buy new wheels for my railcar or I won't be able to go on some of the rides this Summer.

Well I have had many dreams come true. But most of them are about people dieing. For example I dreamed my friend mook died but I didnt know how he died all I dreamed was that I was at his funeral. I told him about this dream and he promised me he would be very careful bc he knew I had, had dreams come true. Well 2 days after I had the dream he died in a very fatal car accident, him and 6 others were killed that night. His head was completely ripped off and 6 feet away from where his body was found. And in my dream his head was sawn back on in his cascat (srry cant spell). But this was not the first time I had a dream like this and I have had many more since then. They are very surreal, and very scary. And this dream is scaring the living sh*t out of me. Srry for the language but I'm really scared. I thought about going to a physic, or a tara card reader. I dont beleive in that stuff but it seems like that is the only way to get some closure on this nightmare. I dont think I'm going crazy but I do beleive there are meanings to dreams just this one is a brain buster I just cant figure it out. :'( :-(

Oh and srry about the snow thing we got like 13 inches and it was crazy it's about time we got a good snow but it is nasty here in n.c. I wish it would just go away. We are supposed to be getting more snow tonight thru next tuesday and the snow from the storm last week still hasnt vanished so we are in for a bigger mess. I just hope we dont loose power we have a little 1 year old and he hates the dark and the silence so we have to find a way to occupy him lol. :-D

They'll probably remove this but if you Google Chip Coffey or children of the paranormal, maybe you could find something there. Chip has a blog. It's a place to start anyway.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Thanks I'm going to check it out. I dont have a myspace though so I'll have to google him. And I'll let you know what I find out.

I wouldn't bother with the psychics or tarrow card readers, there all a waste of time. Maybe better off seeing a psychiatrist if you want to see anyone at all, maybe they could explain whats going on.

Oh and on the snow conversation, even we've had some :-)

I think that is what I'm going to have to do. My husband and I were talking about it and I'm really scared that this guy is trying to kill me in my sleep. And it's hard having no sleep then having to see this person through out the day where ever I go. It's like he's in my dreams but I see him if I'm in a store or standing on the side of the road riding down the intersection. I dont know what to do anymore. I f he doesn't kill me in my dreams it's going to kill me from being so scared. :cry:

Are you religious teenmom? I think a good pray would solve this one actually. I'll pray for you anyway whether you are or not :-)

Yes I am christian. My grandfather is a pastor and he is also my best friend and he told me the same thing. He thinks the devil is testing my faith. I guess bc I have been thru so much. Do you know Bambi27 on here? Well she knows about alot of stuff that has gone on in my life and some of my battles I'm going thru now. And she thinks I need to see a counsaler and talk about what is going on in my life. So thats what I might do. :-)

:-) You have a lot of people praying for you then and I'm sure God will sort you out :-D :-D

Yeh, I've seen Bambi around, she gives a lot of brilliant advice. Definitely a contender to be our most helpful member.

Hey tm, looks like you got lucky. The snow went north of you this time. Did you get any at all? It's going just south of me. I'm supposed to get nothing but clouds.

Well we thought we wasnt going to get any but we now have more snow coming down outside. I t started about 5 mins. ago. So the snow is back for now. I'm tired of snow. :-D