I had a running dream last night. I dreamt I was at Mohican, but we were running in the winter. I missed the bus that was going to take us to the starting line, because I was fumbling through three separate bags I had brought for my trail shoes. When I got to the spot where the bus was, it was gone! But my friend Ray, was there. He was getting ready to go get breakfast and then go to the race (he's very mellow.) So I knew Ray would get me to the starting line, so I went off and had pancake breakfast with his family. And I was worried about getting blisters on my heels for some reason.
Actually less of a running nightmare than my usual fare!

:teehee: Pancakes before a race. :puke: This is actually more on the line of normal though. Considering the source.

I figured your dreams looked more like this.

:pinklove: That's great! I love it!!

a real ultra runner would have had hash and eggs - maybe with a side of sausage and home fries!

Ha! Nice work Hayes!

I'd go with biscuits and gravy, then skip the race.... but that's just me.

100 miles of skipping - wow now that's tough

If she rides that bike without a seat, skipping may be all she's capable of.

or waddling.

giving or recieveing