...you went out and bought yourself something special?

Been a while and I think I am due.

i fell into the Gap on friday - sweater sale. i scored.

last tuesday evening, new running shoes.

also bought a new vacuum cleaner

friday night, i paid for my daughter's letterman jacket.

last night, the wife was coming up with expensive christmas presents we should by the kids. looks like I'll be holding off on that fitsense monitor.

i'm due

side bar
- about five years ago i sent away for a free pair of bausch and lomb wafayers - i forgot all all about them

well yesterday they came in the mail - i was surprised by this pleasant package
end side bar

I bought a Twin Cities Marathon Hat after surviving the race.

On the way home, we stopped at an outlet Mall in Medford and the wifey bought me 2 mock turtlenecks and a new sweater!

I felt special.

I bought a Twin Cities Marathon Hat after surviving the race. On the way home, we stopped at an outlet Mall in Medford and the wifey bought me 2 mock turtlenecks and a new sweater! I felt special. That's cuz you are, Coach. Now give me a hug dammit!

New pair of running shoes Saturday. New black dress (with cutout sleeves) 2 weekends ago. Faux mink vest - also 2 weekends ago.
Bottle of Veuv Cliquot (well I didn't buy that, but still it was nice last Friday).

I bought 3 books last week. Thinking about a brand spanking new CARDINAL sweatshirt.

That's cuz you are, Coach. Now give me a hug dammit!

Just for you, shelfie!
:cuddle:

I bought a nice long sleeve coolmax type shirt on clearence a couple weeks ago. $12, and I love it.

No self gifts for a while. Gotta save up for Christmas for the kids. :)

I can hook you up with the lady that's in charge of selling all St. Mary Cardinal merchandise for the Booster Club.

Got a new camera about a month ago, and new running shoes last week. I think I'm overdue for a dry spell.

new pair of running shoes at the Great race expo.
Bambam got a pair too!

I don't remember, its been a while this living on your own c**p is for the birds!!! All my life been po' but it really don't matta no mo' And they wonder why we act this way Nappy roots gon' be okay....