hi, im 18 and male. these are my symptoms over the past year. i have not been diagnosed. maybe you guys could help me.
swollen lymph nodes(neck groin and armpit), high blood pressure (about 138/70), dizziness/lightheadedness, tingling legs/arms(paresthesias), weakness in arm and leg, strange feeling in my head(like something bad is coming i know its vague, but i cant explain it well. and its not related to anxiety), "brain in a fog", pounding heart, some headaches, stiff/painfull neck, fatigue, tiredness, eye symptoms (after i walk around awhile, my eyes feel very tired, sort of itchy, and they feel like theres pressure on them), chest pain/pressure.
i have posted here before, but i am still searching. any help or possible ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks for reading this.

i thought i would bump this, im really trying to figure all this out. thanks.

Your symptoms sound remarkably like autism spectrum disorder.
The fact that you got these symptoms relatively late may be due to having gotten a vaccine booster shot.

Did you notice the symptoms became a real problem only after a vaccine booster shot? Avoid those in the future, obviously.

Increase your automimmunity because autism is most likely caused by the body retaining poisons in the bowel, such as measels or other injected viruses that you may have gotten from any vaccine.

I believe that the bowel is not able to properly absorb these vitamins, which in turn causes many neurologic symptoms such as you describe.

Take the highest recommended dosage of vitamins A, the B-complex and beta carotene. (Not necessarily what the FDA "approves" but just under the level that is not toxic or will make your skin orange...) Vitamin A seems to aid in the even flow of neurotransmitters like oxytocin and serotonin.

I am not a physician.
I have been doing research on the correlation between vaccinations, particularly measels (MMR), and the prevalence of autism.
My son is autistic.

Best of luck to you.

I just came to this site and see that you posted this article 1.5 years ago. It caught my attention because I have the same symptoms that seem to baffle the doctors. I have had CT scans, MRI and MRA all of the brain, blood work with Lyme's test. All are negative. I have been to several neurologists as well as the ER and my primary. I have been told I have Fibromyalgia to Migraines. All of which I know are wrong. I am a chiropractor myself so I have a good understanding of health and the body. I believed that it was Lyme's becuase that is what most of the symptoms mimmick. I also have that weird feeling in my head, brain fog, and trembling down my arms and legs. If you are still on this blog please let me know how you are feeling and what if any, diagnosis and treatment you received.
Sincerely,
Dr. Jay

In despair, I googled the words "diagnose my symptoms", and was AMAZED that I came to this link especially considering I have some of the same symptoms. It all began August '07, when one night out of nowhere,, I felt EXTREMELY exhausted where I couldn't move and get enough sleep. My eye lids were experiencing tremors, along with my cheeks, I thought "just a muscle spasm" By the next day, my calf muscles were so weak and trembling I could barely walk. For weeks I went to my primary doctor 2x a week, the ER (they thought I was just having a panic attack -- sure I was, because I thought I was dying from the main symptoms!), and a neurologist who couldn't explain my gait and unability to hold my eyes closed and maintain my balance. After countless tests, CT scans, Lyme, Lups, MS, Parkinson's, etc -- all negative, finally about 4 weeks later I felt better and resumed my normal activity. Oh, forgot to mention during the onset of the symptoms I was in a nightclub and my right arm went completely weak and I couldn't hold my cup. I started to panic on top of it, which exacerbated the tremors that I was having that mimmicked an axiety attack. Rushed to the ER, they just gave me a Xanax which stopped the tremors, but I tried to tell them that whatever is wrong with me Xanax is helping the TREMORS, not an anxiety disorder. Was rushed back to the ER again with NO anxiety present and still was trembling and couldn't walk -- they said probably a virus that needs to "run it's course". They tested my thyroid and said I had HYPOTHYROIDSM (would explain everything right?), next day primary ran new blood work -- thyroid was fine. I felt happy 6 weeks later when it all went away. -- until a few weeks ago. It started with 3 weeks in a row having the flu and a cold (no one around me sick), mucus build-up overnight. Then the muscles started to ache down my right arm and shooting pains down my right leg. Saturday, my husband rushed me to the hospital because my laps started feeling ice cold (new symptom) -- they chalked it up to an anxiety attack, gave me a Xanax and sent me on my way. Monday night, it was worse, now the thickening feeling in my throat (one side), pressure in my eyes, head and chest like it's going to bust open; this "yucky feeling" in my body like venom is inside of it, dizzy, spasms of the leg muscles, arm muscles, eyelids, and jaw; cold hands, lap and feet; legs keep going to sleep, and because of the spasms, frequent urination.

Sorry this was so long, but I just didn't want to forget anything. Please HELP! I'm desperate, and I will pray for you too!

Penny

I have had similiar symptoms for 8 months weakness especially left side and pain weird sensation of needing to swallow and burning sensation of skin anyone get a diagnoses

A great misunderstood and mis-diagnosed disease is Lymes. You don't always get the bulls eye rash and general doctors are not well versed to treat. You need a Lymes specialist. The Western Blot test can come back negative but you still actually have the disease. Part of the diagnosis is clinical, plus people have had great luck with IGENX lab. My husband is in the early stages of being treated, after going 4 years of being misdiagnosed. He has a neurologist, rheumotologist and has had much testing that told him he was normal despite the fact that all doctors witnessed the fasciculation. Muscle twitching, pain and weakness have been a big battle - especially on the right side. He has also had many other symptoms, but those relate mostly to what you've messaged above.

Hope this helps,
Laura

If you suffer from unexplained symptoms such as fatigue, brain fog, itching skin or biting sensations, or lost ambition, aching muscles, pain joints, painful places in the skin, something crawling in the ear, it goes on and on, goggle Morgellons. The Center for Disease and Control have been working with the Morgellon's Research and discovered alot of new information and the study is still going on. It's better to know than to worry with unanswered questions.

Has anyone thought about exposure to black mold and or asbestos? I know you can have a lot of the symptoms you all are experiencing.