Hi, im 18 years old, female, and not pregnant. Ok well all these symptoms started about 3 months ago, I was in the mall just got done eating and went into hallmark and I suddenly felt extremely light headed and my whole face got really red, I went to the car and sat down and I was texting and I dropped my phone my right arm got totally weak and I couldnt even hold the phone then right after I felt like I couldn't breath. Went to the ER they did nothing really just bloodwork, normal, BP, normal, temp, normal, pulse, normal. So they shrugged it off as anxiety/panic attacks. I am not so sure that's it! Since then I have had multiple tests, bloodwork for my heart all normal, 3 EKG's all normal, hormone tests all normal, mono test normal, underactive and overactive thyroid both normal, brain MRI normal (which they said rules out MS) (which MS does run in my family) nerve MRI which showed damage in my neck, lower back, and both legs. So anyway, These are a complete list of my multiple, crazy symptoms! And they each last about 4-5 days then a new symptom appears I don't want to imagine what's next! :( this is real hell! Every day of my life. I just want to be normal again! Symptoms: -left eye twitching -(only sometimes) seeing my heart pounding in my chest) -crushing feeling in my chest -weakness (ONLY) on right side -purplish color fingernails -inner trembling almost like a buzzing feeling (I do NOT drink coffee and I hate chocolate) (my blood sugar just got tested normal) -very bad dizziness -when standing/walking legs feel like rubber but very "heavy" in a way -weird feeling in my head like an empty/numb feeling and when I itchy my face I can feel it but it feels "weird" (don't know if that makes sense) -bad coordination can't walk in a straight line -feeling hot and cold at the same time -hot flushes -random red face -random pale face -bad headaches -inner coldness in one spot on my body (totally random and can be anywhere on my body) -hearing my heart beat in my ears (yeah weird doesn't make sense) -stiff feet (when trying to wiggle my toes on my right foot they don't "seperate" -itchiness all over in random places (only about 3 places at a time itch, then a new one starts) So has anyone else ever had these weird symptoms!? My doctor said most of it is due to my nerve damage, but the eye twitching, inner trembling, blank feeling in my head, dizziness, headaches, and loss of coordination could be due to something else. But my neuro doctor said this is not just due to anxiety/depression that the nerve damage is there and real. I am so sick of other doctors saying anxiety and that I'm fine! I'm NOT! I used to love life now I don't even want to wake up in the morning! And it's not depression yeah maybe im getting depressed because of all this but thats not the answer to all these symptoms! I also wanted to pacify my psychiatrist and i did start prozac 6 weeks ago has not helped not one bit. I just don't want to feel ill 24/7 anymore! This is such hell! Please help! Please! Thanks so much!!

Could be a combination of things. My friend has Idiopathic Recurrent Palmoplantar Hydencicies. I think that is how you spell it any ways… she had the same symptoms as you are describing. It may be that, depression, and other this making you feel like c**p. Also, you may be having an allergic reaction to something in the air you that you have been eating.

Have you had your adrenal glands tested?

it sounds like you have dysautonomia google it, they say it is rare but it is a lot more common than they say as I FINALLY got correctly diagnosed with it after seeing hundreds of doctors in three different Countries and being incorrectly diagnosed with so many incorrect illnesses the list is ridiculous and the support group I belong to is huge. Hope this helps.