ok i have been discharging this watery,skim milk like substance from my vagina for awhile.and now i use the restroom i look down i got this clear stringy discharge coming out of me but not alot just a little.while thats going on i have like gas pressure on my lower abdomen.but the clear discharge and the pressure just started happening 2 days ago. do u know what is wrong with me do i have an std or what im scared.

This sounds like you are ovulating, but if you think you may have a std go to the doctor and get checked.

U r definatly ovulating. it happens all the time, I had o explain it to my lil sister

hi, you are not ovulating, ovulation discharge is like the white of an egg, its stretchy like the consistancy and if between your fingers would stretch bout an inch, so if you are experiencing watery discharge you are not ovulating.

ths also does not sound like the discharge of symtoms of an std, if there are any at all which is not that common, the discharge would be yellow, green colour and have a smell to it.

to me this sounds lke you are either due your period or are pregnant.

:)

Uh.. "due your period" tends to mean that person is ovulating, btw.

No....due your period is 5 days leading up to. Ovulation is mid cycle....about 14-16 days before your period. :)