Okay, hey guys. I posted a message almost a week ago about a little encounter I had a few weeks ago. I still haven't gotten my period, it is suppose to come by thursday, and today is tuesday, so lets see. I called my doctor and she told me that it might take a few months for me to get my period since I just stopped taking the pill.

I also need some answers about the chances of me getting pregnant. Here are the details.

-A few days after my period ended, my boyfriend rubbed his shaft (i dont know if there was cum or not) and then he stuck one fingertip barely into my vagina. IS THERE ANY CHANCE?

Now, a week or two after ovulating, I am getting A LOT of white and VERYYY watery discharge. I keep getting tricked and thinking its blood, but when I check, it's just discharge. It feels like I've wet my pants or something, since its so watery. Also, sometimes before the discharge "drops" i get small, almost un-noticeable cramps. I think my body is just getting ready for my period, but I'm so SCARED about being pregnant :-(

What can this be???

I'm having the same issue, so if u hear anything ..let me know.

I am pretty sure you are not pregnate cuz I have had the problem for a while now.

I am starting to be concerned that I may have cervical cancer, or possibly an std. I can't find any std's that meet the protocol. Maybe Clamydia, i suggest seeing a doctor.

actually you posted in 2008 if you read this tell me what is going on

Idk if you girls figured it out but its possible to be trich, vaginosis or a yeast infection. I bad all 3 of these when I went and trich is an std but vaginosis is just a bacterial infection but just get them checked because they can cause infertility and having trich makes it easier to catch more serious diseases.