So I took plan 4 1/2 weeks ago and had a light period. My period was due yesterday (May 25) and now instead of a period I am have this stretchy clear somewhat watery discharge. It looks like ovulation mucous, and I haven't had this at all this month yet. Is this a clear indication I am pregnant? also I took an HPT 2 weeks ago that came out negative. someone help!!

Yea thats what happend to me too!!!! and i havent had my period for 16 days already.... i also had a negative pregnancy test. =( I'm thinking probably its late ovulation.. Idk if you are stressed but stress delays your ovulation time which delays your period.. I'm waiting 2 more weeks and see if it comes cuz i dont know what it could be. I should be going to the doctor but i dont know where they accept my medical card around here..

Yes I have been very stressed for the past 2 months due to fear of pregnancy. None of the condoms broke except for one 4 days before my period was due which was when I took plan b just in case even though he did not ejaculate. I really hope this is just late ovulation!! let me know if you get your period pleaseee!

This is my 18th day without it... Soooooooooo... i dont know.. I was stressed before my last "period" (it was shorter than usual pink and brown in the beginning and end but normal for 2 days. took 4 days. im usually 6-7) This is the longest time ive missed my period. I dont think its stress anymore because i havent been all that stressed now.. So i think it would have already come. So it only leaves weight gain, illness, and pregnancy. =/ I've been eating a bit more but im not sure it could be that or something with my bowels or appendix. Three days ago my boobs started getting sore. I had bloating for a few days and been having cramps and every time i think its my period its not. Soooo.. cramps and discharge without period. If i ovulated probably it was like less than two weeks ago.. if i dont get my period on Monday which is 20 days im going to see if i can make an appointment. *But now that i checked its too much without my period really..* i heard people can miss it for a whole month or two.. and not be pregnant. If you have symptoms that aren't really period symptoms then i would suggest takin another test. Sometimes women dont really have a high hormonal level so sometimes tests can't detect it. Blood test is better.

I still have not gotten my period either and I still have clear watery discharge. I also feel the hard mass around my belly button and I don't know what it is!!!

Probably it can be something with your bowels, illnesses like that delay your period as well as stress. How many days late are you? I'm 20 days late today.. 8-|

I am 6 days late.... but i don't feel pregnant at allll!

Sometimes that used to happen to me cuz of stress. Than it came.. I mean i dont think thats a lot to miss.. compared to like 3 weeks. Just wait cuz sometimes it comes after a few days. But if u start feeling any symptoms than u should test just to be sure..

ok i am going to take one wednesday. and i also weighed my self today to see if i had gained anyweight and i think i instead have dropped 4 pounds. I am usually between 107-113 pounds, but i still have a protruding looking bloated stomach even though i feel fine 

Hey Andrea just wanted to let you know i got my period. Did you ever get yours???

Watery vagina discharge at any time of the month (when you are not on your period) is just your body's way of cleaning things down there. Stretchy vagina discharge is a different question though, and that is almost always because you are ovulating or getting close to ovulation. I have never heard of that kind of discharge showing up outside of that story. So this is very strange. I would just wait it out and see what happens. Home pregnancy tests are really reliable if you take them on time (after your period is due) so I would assume I wasn't pregnant. 

Omg me too! I am 7 days late i use the app flo and i think it is a great app ! Ive been paranoid for 2 months about pregnancy!!!!!!!! I am a teenager and got my first period like 4-5 months ago! I never had s** before i do masturbate sometimes ! I searched LIKE A LOT !! ABOUT MASTURBATION AND EARLY PREGNANCY ALL BOUT THOSE STUFF! Can some1 plz tell me i am not lregnant!!?? I am having watery clear discharge! I am scared!

i'm having the same problem

You can not get pregnant unless a man ejaculates in your vagina. So, no, you're not pregnant. Masterbating doesn't, and will never cause pregnancy.

I'm late 3 days with my period... the 2nd day I took 2 pregnancy tests different times throughout the day and it came back positive & I also had a blob ofclear discharge come out... the 3rd day I went to take a blood test and another urine test at the hospital and they both came back negative:.. did I end up with a false positive?