Are there any people with asthma here who have found a natural cure? I have been drawn into a downward spiral of taking more and heavier asthma medications, some of which have serious side effects and I am really not comfortable with them. Prednisone is the worst. This is why I am desperate to find a natural cure for asthma!

When I was a teenager, I suffered from bad asthma. I took a lot of meds, just like you are doing now. When I went off to college in a different country, I found my asthma immediately subsided. I asked the doctor about it, and she told me that higher altitude is known to have a healing effect on asthma patients, and the air quality was a lot better in my new country too. As it happens, I met my soul mate here and got married, and never moved back home. Now, more than 15 years later, I am still asthma free.