Hi, folks. My best friend and a classmate is diagnosed with diabetes type 1. I won’t explain you how sad I am. I know that modern medicine does not have a solution. Is there any natural cure for this type of diabetes? I really don’t know how to help him. All your replies will be more than appreciated.

Hello. I think that there is not a natural cure discovered yet as well. However, you can advise your friend to follow some instructions in order to prevent some further complications of the disease. Lifestyle and diet changes are necessary. Cinnamon is a natural substance that is known to mimic insulin. This disease is too complex, so you can treat it with one magic pill. I suggest your friend to consult an expert for this field. I am sorry I couldn’t help you more. Bye!

hirsch294 wrote:

We have two sons that were diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes about 4 years ago. In our search for a natural cure for Type 1 Diabetes, we found a lot of information about a healthy way to hopefully reverse some of the symptoms and complications. With the strict supervision of two doctors, we implemented a treatment program to help stabilize them and manage their disease in a very healthy way. Y ***this post is edited by
moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***