Hi, folks. I would like to know how much you believe in remedies that promise natural cure. I am not sure how they work and whether there are real results when it comes to natural treatment. I would appreciate if you could share your opinions here. Thank you for replying. Bye!

Hello. You have asked an interesting question. I don’t believe that natural remedies can make miracles. However, I believe that many herbs can prevent the disease. We have forgotten to eat vegetables and fruit. We have lack of vitamins and minerals. We should have more antioxidants. That is why we should pay more attention on herbs. I hope others feel the same. You haven’t told us what you think.

Thank you for answering to my post. I feel similar like you. I think that herbs can help us a lot, especially when we talk about preventing the disease. My mother took a lot of calcium and phosphorous before she reached menopause and now she doesn’t have problems with osteoporosis. I guess genetic factor is also important.