Hello, I am 34 years old female and I suffer from anxiety.Is there any natural way to cure this condition?

Hi there I had the same problem like you , and now I am cured.I used natural ways but I had a normal treatment too.I suggest this to you too.Anyway, it goes something like this.You should use natural supplements , in another word herbs to cure this condition.The herb Sage is especially good .You should make a tea from this herb. It will do wonders for you and your nerves.The herb Fo-Ti-Tieng is effective as a tea also.It wouldn’t be bad if you receive some acupunture too.That is about it.

follow my instructions as well and I am sure that you won't have so big problems with anxiety as you used to have. natural antidepressants are all around you, all you need to do is to check on them and ti find them.

for example:

-try to drink up to three cups of chamomile or great tee whenever you are feeling anxious,

-eat more fish because it contains omega 3 fatty acids,

- add some l-lysine to your diet program,

- catch the sunlight for at least 20 minutes every day.  Those all are the cures that you don't need to pay for, you just need to focus if you really want anxiety to disappear. 

Good for you for looking into natural cures. After having a horrible experience with medication, I too began to look for natural cures. For me, 5 htp was a huge help. I also used exercise and light therapy.

There is hope! You are worth it!

:-D

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. "- Marcel Proust

cure-your-depression.com/naturalcurefordepression.html

I used natural products such as vitamin B12. I found that a lot of anxiety is controlling your thoughts and knowing the warning signs of a panic attack before it happens.

I used the PanicAway program to completely cure my panic attacks and it worked for me.

I tried it simply because I saw that he is a member of the National Mental Health Association and I got Free 1 on 1 Coaching with Joe. I can't promise that it will work for you, but it's worth a shot.

Hi there,

I was pregnant when I first started experiencing anxiety and breastfeeding when I was diagnosed, so I wanted to find a natural cure too. I also had great success with the Panic Away program. If you want to read more about my experience you can check out my blog. Good luck with finding what works for you!
****

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

there are acouple of herbal teas you can use on ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed