A mate of mine told me that there is a natural cure for a hangover - you are supposed to drink salted water before you go to sleep, like a pint, and then you will wake up without a hangover. I would like to hear from you if you have tested this! Does it work?

No, there are no natural cures for hangovers. This is, apparently, that a lot of people are interested in and as such, research has been done on hangovers and how to cure them. Various methods were tested out, mind you, I can't remember which ones, but they were all disproved. There are no natural cures for hangovers.

Already heard a read that a good method to ease on alcohol effects is to have a teaspoon of virgin oil before drinking. Havent tried it myself coz I forget but explanation of how it works- thats creating sort of coat of that oil on your liver - makes some sense.

A lot of individuals want to know what the best way to treat a hangover is. There are many methods to get rid of a hangover, but there is only a few methods to get quit the agonizing frustration and other signs that come with being hung over.

Following things are helpful

1) Drink More Water

2) Cold Shower

3) Drink Juices

4) Milk products Thistle

5) Anti-hangover Pill