There are many people with asthma in my family, and I am aware that my kids could also have asthma. My younger son has struggled with colds and wheezing this winter, and this makes me wonder if asthma should be on our radar. If they do turn out to have asthma, are there any natural cures for it?

A healthy lifestyle and good air quality, indoors as well as outdoors, is the most important thing that you can do for asthma. Of course there are herbal cures, like those found in ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as well, but I would not know which specific herbs are used, or even if they are the same for each asthma patient. If you are worried about your children, you should definitely take them to see a practitioner, though.

unfourtonately there arenot any cures for asthma at the current time, so dont believe anything that says that there is...there are herbs that might help ease the inflammation, but they arent cures for the condition... sorry to burst ur bubble......