Hi, folks. I have just started with college and I must admit that this seems stressful to me. I would like to reduce the effects of this stress on my health. I was hoping to find out if there are some herbs or natural cure for anxiety. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this.

Hello. Many kids who start with college feel anxious due to the new environment. This is not a small change in someone’s life. You can try with some herbs, but I don’t recommend you to exaggerate. Passionflower is good for relieving from anxiety. It also has a good effect on insomnia. You can also try with valerian. However, I think it would be better to try to activate physically. I recommend you doing some exercises. Go to the gym! This is an excellent stress reliever.

If you are suffering from stress and anxiety, or even lack of confidence, I would advice you to visit your local homeopath. He/She will be able to treat you for this and as there is no side effects with homeopathic remedies, it is quite safe to take.
Hope you overcome your stress soon
Good luck with your studies