I wanted to share something amazing with you; something that is sure to help at least one other person here, because acid reflux is much more common than most people could begin to imagine. Daily doses of apple cider vinegar could cure your acid reflux, naturally! I suffered from acid reflux before in a bad way but now, I am as good as healthy!

Thank you for sharing that, I am sure that you feel so happy and relieved. You mention daily intake of apple cider vinegar. How am I supposed to envisage this? Are we talking about a shot, like spirits, or do you mix it in with food? Are there other things that we should know about this before trying to cure acid reflux at home?

As a longtime GI patient, I’ve heard of probably thousand natural remedies, but really only two things that actually do work, besides medication are strict following of diet rules, mainly avoiding to eat in the evenings or eat a lot, and elevating your head while sleeping. Recently I’ve read that there have been some results which show that what we have been told about drinking coffee, eating acidic fruit as well as spicy foods, all of which can aggravate acid reflux is not true. Still, the idea of drinking doses (whatever their size would be, as lauritz1427 is right in asking) of apple cider vinegar, the acid itself, seems a pretty extreme to me.