i have been tested negative for all stds.and dr. said i dont have herpes!! Wheww..but my penis still itches and it wakes me up at night!! i put cortisone on it but it still itches bad at night.then it leaks fluids do you think i have infection

Pardon me for asking this, but , do you shave? The reason I ask is because ingrown hairs can do that. It could also be something like an allergic reactions to laundry soap. Hope that helps!

An itchy penis is a VERY common complaint among men; because penis skin is so thin and the penis is kept in a moist, warm environment, bacteria and sweat accumulate, creating the kind of skin irritation you describe. Try using a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) on your red penis to keep it well moisturized; look for a cream with a high end emollient like shea butter and a powerful antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid.