I was just wondering what the differences between Fordyce spots and Molluscum are. I've had hundreds of little bumps all over my testicles and the shaft of my penis since early teen years, and I can't figure out if it's Molluscum or Fordyce spots. Any patterns/distinct symptoms of either of them?

Molluscum contagiosum (MC) is a viral infection of the skin that usually presents as raised red or fleshcolored dots, often dome-shaped and anywhere from 1 to 5 mm in diameter; Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised, pale, red or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that are found near hair follicles and are usually clustered in fairly large numbers. Fordyce spots require no treatment; MC can be removed through various treatments, including freezing or lasers – but not everyone gets them removed. If an itchy penis results, use a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) on your red penis to keep it well moisturized; look for a cream with a high end emollient like shea butter and a powerful antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid.

There are several benign conditions that can cause this.  I have it as well.  Very tiny shiny slightly raised spots on the shaft of my penis. I was worried that it may be veneral warts and had them biopsied  Turned out to be comething called Lichen Nitidis which is an auto-immune disorder that is totally harmless.  They come and go over a period of months. I would visit a dermatologist amd ask him to check them.  A biopsy is relatively painless - they numb it up and cut a tiny bit of it off and send it to a lab. if it is something treatable, they will treat it, otherwise it will put your mind at ease.

One thing I would really like to encourage people on is never be afraid to discuss something with your doctor.  They have heard it all before.  Be totally honest with them.  if you doctor were to give you attitude, get another doctor.  You deserve to have someone you can be honest with and is non-judgmental.  I am a 60 year old male and see a short attractive Spanish lady physican.  She knows her stuff and gives me great care.  It does not bother either one of us to talk about anything and I feel very lucky to have found her.

You are right. Molluscum contagiosum spots also tend to have a small dimple in the center. They are contagious, so protected sex is a must, but they are relatively harmless except for the cosmetic factor. A penis health creme won't cure them, but it can make the skin look and feel better in general.